Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Brand Shopping! Polo Ralph Lauren


Men's Small size: 150 sgd (Local retailing @ 240 sgd!)




Boys XL Size: 25 SGD!






Boys XL size: 12 SGD!









Adult Large size for men: 70 SGD!






3T size for kids: 22 SGD!



Polo Ralph Lauren fans in Singapore who cannot get enough of this label and wish for more bang for their limited bucks, go to their online store @ www.ralphlauren.com!

The US online store during sale periods, release fantastic bargains at sometimes up to 70% off local retail prices!
Sign up as a member to be notified of promotions and you will sometimes get promotional sale code sent to your e-mail.

I love Polo ralph lauren men's polo shirts & their baby clothing! My Jade looks darn adorable and chic in them! Proud mama can also sashay down Takashimaya, Paragon with my head held high as I pretend to be one of those ladies of leisure albeit for a short period of 1 day! And all, at a fraction of the local prices!

Being blessed with a small build, both hubby & I, we both wear the children's largest possible sizes (mostly only available in the US online stores and seldom locally!). Hubby's crew neck & v-neck Tee-shirt cost me 12 SGD only, while a polo t-shirt cost me 25 sgd.

My dear hubby grumbles about my splurging, but heck! He only updates his wardrobe for Chinese New Year once a year and that's the best time to show off your new designer togs!

My most recent spree cost me 350 SGD. Not bad for 3 polo tees, 2 t-shirts for hubby, a top for moi & 2 tops for mon bebe, all from POLO RALPH!

How to ship back?

1) I use http://www.comgateway.com/ concierge services as Ralph Lauren USA doesn't accept Singapore credit cards. They charge 5% of total cost for concierge service and a base + weight charge for item delivery to Singapore.

2) Alternatively, you can explore using http://www.vpost.com.sg/. There is also a concierge charge.. but I heard that comgateway can be cheaper for such services!

No comments: